The 2023 Nitro Cheap Thrills screams unlimited park laps that any park rat would love to do their entire season on. This pro caliber park board turns anything in your sight into your own personal terrain park thanks to the versatile mid flex and twin, Flat Out Rocker profile, giving a forgiving and flexible feel underfoot, while the Whiplash Core is snappy and responsive enough to feel solid as you transfer from feature to feature. Don't break the bank, just go do some nose and tail presses and have fun with the 2023 Nitro Cheap Thrills.
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Flat Out Rocker
Flat-out Rocker is a flat/rocker hybrid, placing a long flat section insert to insert with rocker sections starting before the contact points, raising the nose and tail and providing effortless turns and catch-free progression. This lifted nose and tail enhance float and pressability while the flat camber stays playful and stable across the entire mountain.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Urban Flex - This board features Nitro's Urban Flex, which is designed to be ultra-flexible for maximum tweaks, presses, and butters.
Twin Flex - This board has a twin flex which means both the nose and tail will flex the same amount, so you can pop and press the same in both regular and switch.
Exactly the same whether you're riding switch or regular, this allows you to push your switch riding and land comfortably regardless of which way you're facing.
Core: PowerCore II
A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
Bi-Lite Laminates - Bi-Lite Laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and a forgiving board feel.
Whiplash Core Profile - This profile reduces thickness between the inserts with thicker sections outside your feet for huge ollie power while maintaining a comfortable press flex.
Base: Premium Extruded FH Base
A super durable base that is easy to maintain.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
Railkiller Edges - Edges designed specifically to handle the impact and stress of freestyle riding, they offer more than 200% impact resistance over a standard edge.
100% Natural Speed Wax - All Nitro boards are factory-tuned with Kandahars 100% Natural Speed Wax, a fully bio-degradable wax made of renewable resources.
Ureshred Sidewalls - New on all Nitro park boards, the sidewalls are made from Polyurethane, making them highly resistant against impact and abrasion as well as giving them excellent dampening characteristics.
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.