The Nidecker Elle is an easy-riding board for anyone looking to link their first turns or ride something with much better performance than a rental board. Featuring a soft flex and a forgiving yet powerful hybrid CamRock camber, the Elle will let you play and progress all day long with less fatigue and more fun.
Board Type: Beginner All Mountain
Camber Type: Freestyle CamRock
Freestyle CamRock puts flat between the bindings, traditional camber under the feet, and rocker in the nose and tail. The result is a predictable board that grips and floats with ease.
Flex: 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile soft-mid flex that can ride all over the mountain.
Shape: Twin Directional
This board is a true twin with a 10mm setback, allowing you to ride both switch and normal with ease, while still giving you some more forward-facing control when your stance is centred.
Core: Full Wood Core
A full poplar wood core with beech reinforcements in the nose and tail for extra pop, stiffness, and torsion. This gives the board a lively feel with consistent flex.
Dual Standard Fibreglass
90° Biaxial fibreglass provides a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex.
This is Nideckers standard board construction, using quality materials that make great boards without breaking the bank.
The N-5000 base is Nideckers universal base, designed with for exceptional wax retention and durability.
Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations.
|Size||Contact Length (mm)||Tip/Tail Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Tip/Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Setback (mm)||Reference Stance (mm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|139cm||790||300||234||270||6.2||10||460||40 - 50|
||238||273||6.4||10||480||45 - 55|
||242||279||6.7||10||490||50 - 60|
||246||285||6.9||10||500||55 - 70|
- Missing a size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.