The 2023 L1 Womens Loretta Overall is one of the absolute best fitting bibs here at MSC and it isn't hard to see why. The incredibly flattering shape mixed with high end fabrics and tech, such as 20k waterproofing and critically taped seams, proves year after year to be the perfect combination of style and function for on mountain activities.
- Outershell: 76% Recycled Polyester, 23% Polyester, 1% Spandex
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Upper Body: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Hand Pockets, Waistband, Vents: 100% Polyester
- Lower Leg, Gaiters: 100% Nylon Eco Yarn
- Elastic shoulder strap with buckles adjustment
- Zip patched-on chest pocket
- Zip hand and back pockets
- Zip side entry with snap tabs closure on top
- Stretch elastic back panel
- Soft tricot lined waistband
- Mesh lined crotch vent zips
- Crotch gussets
- Zip leg gussets
- Jacket to pant connection loops
- Leg snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Boot hooks
- Key clip
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.