The Korua Shapes Transition Finder was made to be one of the best boards for freeriding all over the mountain; it loves carving, it loves pow, and it loves to jump. Taking inspirations from surf style riding but bringing them to the mountain, it floats like a dream and loves to jump off any feature imaginable and the ability to ride out switch is just the icing on the cake. From spring park jumps to waist deep pow stashes, the Transition Finder is ideal for whatever conditions you wish to ride in.
Board Type: Freeride
Ideal Conditions: Any
Riding Level: Beginner - Expert
Camber Type: Float Camber
Float camber is a blend of traditional camber throughout the body of the snowboard with an early rise in the nose. This provides stability and power while riding but also gives lift in powder to improve float and power while maintaining your turns.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Shape: Tapered Directional
This board has a wider nose and narrower tail to help with float in powder and provide forward facing performance. This taper helps to provide agility in your turns and adds float in deep snow.
Core: Poplar Light
Base: P-Tex 2000 Sintered
Sintered bases do the best job keeping you moving fast by absorbing the most wax. Keep them waxed regularly to get the most out of your board.
- 20mm setback
- 55cm recommended stance
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
||260||306 / 288||8.1||50 - 80|
|157||1200||1040||268||316 / 298||8.2||60 - 90|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.