The Jones Expedition Board Bag takes everything your normal snowboard travel bag does but makes it better. With tons of room to carry 2-3 of your favorite Jones snowboards, ample pockets and storage to carry all your soft goods and accessories, plus two removable boot and binding pouches, all your gear will be safely secured in this lightweight, high volume, fully padded, rolling travel bag.
What size should I get?
The Expedition Board Bag comes in one convenient size, 166cm, and can fit multiple boards (one with and 1-2 without bindings) with ease.
- Fully padded shell
- Water resistant PVC-free exterior fabric
- Main Pocket Board Straps
- Two Removable Pouch Pockets
- Zippered Mesh Interior Pocket
- Zippered Exterior Pocket
- Exterior ID Window Pocket
- Dual Compression Straps
- Removable Shoulder Strap
- Dual Side, Top and End Carry Handles
- Oversized Wheels and Skid Plate
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.