The Jones Adventure Bag 2022 makes your travels in search of your next powder paradise with your snowboard gear a breeze, thanks to this lightweight, fully padded roller bag. The perfect way to safely and securely transfer your favourite Jones snowboards, as well as all your other snowboard gear thanks to internal zippered pockets, you no longer will have to worry about blowing out your wheels or not getting adequate grip while pulling this bad boy through fresh snow, the oversized wheels grip poor rolling conditions with ease and make transportation through the streets or airports a breeze. When the going gets really tough, the multiple exterior handles offer different ways to carry your bag when manoeuvring just isn't an option.
What size should I get?
The Adventure Board Bag comes in one convenient size, 166cm, and can fit multiple boards (one with and one without bindings) with ease.
- Fully padded shell
- Water resistant PVC-free exterior fabric
- Zippered interior pocket
- Exterior ID window pocket
- Top and side carry handles
- Oversized wheels and skid plate
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.