Let the Firefly Fancy be your statement on the slopes. With a fun, poppy graphic, and a digitally printed base, you’ll be sure to turn heads.. The Firefly Fancy has traditional camber under foot and reverse camber (rocker) at the tip & tail.
With just the tiniest bit of camber between your feet and reverse camber at the nose and tail, you get great edge hold and stability, with very smooth and easy turns.
With the medium flex rating, it is perfect for intermediate riders looking to step up their skills to the next level.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Q Camber
A subtle positive camber profile between your feet, and reverse camber on the nose and tail give you a solid platform when you are riding fast, but smooth and easy turns, as well as more float in deep snow thanks to the rocker nose and tail.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
The Fancy has a directional sidecut, with a 10mm setback gives it a slightly longer nose, for very easy turn initiation and float in powder.
Core: Full Poplar Core
The Full Poplar wood core gives you a smooth flexing, strong core made from poppy and reliable poplar wood.
Base: Extruded Base
A tough base that offers lightweight performance and is easy to maintain.
Boards Lengths: 142cm, 147cm, 151cm
Stance Set Back: 10mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.