Love it on the board
The Crab Grab Shark Teeth are clean looking spiky teeth that will grip your boot and also help scrape off any excess snow. Keep them all together or cut up the grooves to customise your look.
- Ovular spikes, modelled after nature’s best bite.
- The durability of plastic with the flexibility of cartilage
- Flexes with your board to let it bend naturally, and easy to cut & customize.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
For full information and instructions on how to return, please click here to view our returns policy.
The shark teeth provides a large pad to make gripping the board a lot easier with an unbound boot. The height of the teeth makes it so the pad doesn't get covered by snow and remains grippy. Although with such a large pad you would need to match the pad to your board so theres no stark difference.
Grippiest stomp bad I've used.
These stomp pads are nothing less than awesome! While skating around my foot was not slipping off at all, as the packaging says they're like a binding and they really are.
I checkered them across and you really don't need more than 10 of the individual squares
Excellent product, no slip at all. Can arrange the squares in any formation you like. Also had spares for a friend.