The 2023 Capita Equalizer represents an evolutionary trend in snowboarding and was inspired by Capita pro rider Jess Kimura and her progression from laying down hammers in the street to chasing steep and deep in the backcountry. Created to offer high-end all-mountain snowboards made specifically for women, The Equilizer is suitable for all types of riding, from on resort side hits and park laps, to popping powder pillows in the backcountry. With a mid flexing P2 Superlight Core and one of the best hybrid camber profiles in the game, you can guarantee you will be in complete control of your board no matter the conditions you ride in. It's only fitting that one of the most versatile and decorated snowboarders in the industry has the board to match, so the Equalizer has the goal to be the best womens board available for the women who want to ride everything, and ride it well.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Alpine V1 Profile
Positive camber through most of the board for a stable and poppy ride, with a reverse camber nose and flat tail for effortless float in deep snow.
Flex: 5.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, but soft enough to be forgiving when you need it.
Shape: Blended Radial / Directional
Built specifically for directional all mountain charging, this board has a radial side cut with tailored blend zones at the contact points. The nose and tail actually have the same width, but the nose extends into a point whereas the tail is blunt, giving you a longer nose that floats in powder and a shorter tail that sinks. Despite this, it still rides switch on the groomers with ease.
Core: P2 Superlight Core
Built for highly technical freestyle riding all over the mountain, the P2 Superlight Core is designed to be extremely durable with maximum pop.
Technora + Flax Boosters - 2 x 30mm strips of sustainable Flax fibres woven with Technora help absorb shocks while increasing power and response.
HolySheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin - HolySheet glass has a higher glass to weight ratio than normal fibreglass, giving you more stiffness with lower weight than a traditional layup. This is impregnated with a high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin that provides a powerful and dynamic ride that's better for the planet.
Base: Quantum Drive Base
Harder, faster and stronger than their normal sintered base, this base will keep you zooming.
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Multitech Sublimation + Silkscreen Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
- 0.5" Setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Setback (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|142||1103||229||27.3||6.80||56.0||1.27||41 - 64|
|146||1152||235||27.9||7.20||58.3||1.27||45 - 68|
|150||1166||241||28.5||7.60||60.0||1.27||50 - 77|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.