The 2023 Capita Paradise was created to follow in the footsteps of the Outerspace Living board from the mens range, with specific sizes and construction for women. Built perfectly for the freerider, the Paradise is stable, poppy, and supportive thanks to the camber between your feet, while the reverse camber in the tip and tail will float in pow and ride through choppy snow with ease. A medium flex means it's user-friendly enough if you're still progressing your skills, but push the Paradise to it's limits and it will thrive in any terrain, making it a versatile board for all levels of riding. Hit up some pow in the morning then jump into the park in the afternoon, wherever you are your head will be in paradise all day!
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Board Type: Resort
Camber Type: Resort V3 Profile
Positive Camber through the middle of the board with reverse camber extending into the nose and tail. This gives you a poppy, responsive, and stable ride, with the added floaty and catch-free benefits of rocker.
Flex: 4.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Great medium flex that can hit jumps, press rails, and ride all over the mountain.
Shape: Directional Twin
Constructed the same from nose to tail, this board will ride switch and regular equally well for controlled jumps, landings, turns, and spins, with a 0.5" set back to give you a boost in float and forward-facing performance.
A Radial sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Core: FSC Certified Multizone Core
The Multizone Core is made of a poppy, lightweight Poplar and Beech mixed core for increased power and durability. Reengineered to taper between the insert packs for a more forgiving flex.
Carbon Aramid Struts - 4 x 20mm Carbon Kevlar Struts made of a mixed material technical weave are placed in the core, providing a blend of performance and strength.
Special Blend Fibreglass & Magic Bean Resin - Custom weighted Biaxial top and bottom fibreglass increases strength and durability, which is impregnated with high performance, environmentally responsible, plant based resin.
Base: Superdrive FX Base
This hybrid 'sintruded' base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and super smooth glide. The Superdrive FX Base is made of a new formula that yields clearer, more vibrant graphics.
- Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 Topsheet with Metallic Underlay
- Sublimation Base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Stainless Steel 4x2 Inserts
- 0.5" Setback
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Setback (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|139||1063||229||26.8||7.00||53.6||1.27||36 - 59|
|141||1078||231||27.0||7.10||56.0||1.27||41 - 64|
|143||1098||233||27.4||7.20||56.0||1.27||41 - 64|
|145||1113||235||27.7||7.30||58.4||1.27||45 - 68|
|147||1130||237||27.9||7.40||58.4||1.27||45 - 68|
|149||1146||239||28.2||7.50||60.9||1.27||49 - 73|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.