The Billabong Expedition Jacket delivers high performance and protection from the elements with sleek styling and a premium feel. As part of the Billabong Adventure Division Collection, the Expedition jacket features movement-enhancing Recycled Stretch Ottoman fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement, along with midweight insulation and a long list of performance features to keep you comfortable and in control on the mountain, all while having a reduced environmental impact.
Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
Insulation: Polyfill 60g
Fabric: 2L Recycled Plain Stretch
Fit: Regular Fit - This new engineered pattern provides unrestricted mobility with a fitted silhouette. Standard length for on-snow performance and to wear every day.
- Premium printed taffeta lining
- Fully taped seams
- Fully adjustable hood with front & back cinching
- Built-in visor and rise up collar for superior weather protection
- Mesh lined underarm ventings
- Diamond panel
- Waterproof front zipper
- Stretch waterproof powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant connection
- Lycra wrist gaiters
- Hand warmer pockets
- Bonded sleeve pass pocket
- Goggle mesh pocket
- Internal media pocket
- Key clip and goggle wipe
- Hidden hem cinch
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.