The 2024 Bataleon Whatever is an all mountain freestyle board that will do... well, whatever you want! Don't feel mislead by the tail shape, this versatile board is a Twin 3BT shape and a mid flex, perfect for ripping up the groomers, dabbling in the park or jumping into some powder lines. The Whatever is a poppy and responsive board with catch-free characteristics which will help you progress your skills and become the master of the mountain. This is a triple base quiver killer for the rider who likes to ride a bit of everything.
*Base colours are random and may vary
Rider Level: Intermediate
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Medium Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Whatever has a Medium Camber Profile for predictable response, strong snap, and powerful pop.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex for versatile performance, from playful park laps to hard carves and everything in between.
Shape: Directional Twin 3BT
Bataleon's directional twin boards have a twin sidecut and contact area and a directional outline. These boards are shaped with evenly proportioned centre and side bases with medium uplift for the perfect balance for freestyle and freeriding.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Light Core
The Light Core features a 50-50 blend of Poplar and Paulownia woods for optimal strength to weight properties.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
D.S.T. - The Dual Super Tube upgrade puts two hollow carbon rods in the bottom of the core, enhancing pop and putting more snap into the camber.
Carbon Stringers - This board has a single carbon stringer running down the centre of the board from insert to insert, putting maximum pop and power between your feet.
Shock Walls - Urethane-infused sidewall technology. Shock Walls smooth out your ride and are more resistant to scratches.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Flip Flop - Die-cut bases are like a jigsaw. Flip Flop minimises waste by using two or more colour options for each piece. That means more unique graphics and less environmental harm.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts with 2x Backseat Inserts
|Effective Edge (cm)
|Waist Width (mm)
|Nose / Tail Width (mm)
|Min - Max Stance (cm)
|Weight Range (kg)
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.