The 2022 Bataleon Disaster + takes everything that makes the Bataleon Disaster one of the most searched for park boards year after year and upgrades just about every material within it to make one of the most high end jib boards on the market. While still having all the 3BT tech that Bataleon are known for, plus the addition of a lighter and stronger core, the addition of a Central Super Tube for enhanced pop, and enough carbon to make a diamond jealous, the Disaster + gives you exactly what riders like Mikey B. need when spending all day crushing park laps with a softer, but still extremely lively snowboard.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Beginner - Advanced
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Low Camber
All 3BT boards have a positive camber profile but vary in the degree of camber and uplift across the width of the board. The Disaster + has a Low Camber profile, which allows it to flex and press with minimal effort.
Flex: 2.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft flex for a playful, forgiving board that flexes and presses with ease.
Shape: Twin 3BT
This board is a true twin, meaning it's perfectly symmetrical for riding both switch and regular and are designed with maximum centre base with minimal side base uplift. This creates a stable landing platform with a forgiving feel.
Sidekick dramatically increases the amount of uplift just outside the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation smoother, enhances float, and improves handling in rough terrain.
Core: Light Core
The Light Core features 50/50 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood for a balanced core that's both strong and lively.
C.S.T. - The Central Super Tube upgrade puts one hollow carbon rod down the centre of the core, adding pop without increasing torsional stiffness.
Carbon Stringers - This board has two carbon stringers running down the middle of the board from outside the inserts, putting extra lightweight power underfoot and through the centre of the board for better response and stability.
Biax Laminate - A time-tested two way weave that keeps the board light, strong, and snappy, without increasing torsional stiffness.
Base: Hyper Glide S
The Hyper Glide S base is the standard sintered base from Bataleon. Tough and fast, and even faster when you keep it waxed.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
|Length||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist Width (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (mm)||Sidecut (m)||Min - Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
This product is only available for shipping within Australia.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.