The Burton Analog Sprocket absolutely loves the park. Rails? Locked in. Boxes? Slides with ease. Jumps? Stomped. This full camber, mid flexing twin can do it all and will give you so much confidence while you hone your craft in any terrain park on any mountain. Giving solid edge control and pop, you will be locked and loaded for any jib or jump in your way, and allows you to get creative with your lines so you can finally start to get that park clip montage you have wanted to make every year a reality.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Board Type: Park / All Mountain
Camber Type: Positive
The original, tried and true camber type, and the advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision. Traditional camber is the most aggressive camber type, offering unmatched power, response, and edge control.
Flex: 4.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
Super Fly II 700G - This core features stronger and lighter woods targeted in specific areas, which provides more pop and strength while reducing weight.
Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength.
Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding.
Base: Sintered WFO
Standing for Wide F!#@ing Open, this base made from an extra absorbent, high density sintered material that is infused with a specially formulated wax, resulting in an ultra durable base that rides Wide F!#@ing Open.
Mounting System: The Channel
The Burton Channel system forgoes your traditional 4-screw mounting system and introduces a channel for your front and rear inserts. This allows you to fine-tune your stance width, and gives you more freedom in your stance location. The Channel is compatible with most major binding brands, but works best with Burton EST bindings.
|Size||Weight Range||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Location (mm)||Running Length (mm)||Sidecut Radius (m)||Sidecut Depth (mm)||Stance Width (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)|
|155cm||54 - 82kg||255
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.