- BUY NOW. PAY LATER
It can be pretty expensive to get everything you need for snowboarding all at once, so we have made up a special deal that has everything you need to start your new winter hobby plus stay warm, dry and comfortable all for $999.
- Rossignol Tesla Snowboard
- 5th Element Layla Bindings
- 5th Element L-1 Boots
- Powder Room Glades Jacket
- Powder Room Pants
- Carve Goggles
- XTM Gloves
- Adventureline Thermo Thermal Crew and Legging
- Capix Board Bag
- E3 Neck Warmer
- Stomp Pad
Rossignol Gala Snowboard
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: AMPTEK Auto Turn Rocker
The three specific blends of rocker and camber all combine to make a board that is smooth and easy to turn, stable when riding fast, and doesn't want to catch an edge..
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid flex that is versatile enough to ride the whole mountain.
Shape: Directional All Mountain
With a stiffer tail you get increased control and stability, and the softer flex under the front foot makes starting turns as easy as it could ever be.
Core: Wood 5620
Single type of wood core that gives the board a reliable and consistent feel, without breaking the bank.
Base: 1320 Extruded
A tough base that offers lightweight performance and is easy to maintain.
Mounting System: 4x4 Inserts
- ABS Sidewalls
- Glass Fibre
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Setback (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight Range (kg)|
||6.9||35 - 50
||7.1||40 - 60
||7.3||45 - 75|
||7.5||50 - 75
Rossignol Gala Binding
The 2020 Rossignol Gala Binding is an entry-level binding that gives up and coming riders the perfect platform to progress their skills. Easy entry, easy ratcheting, lightweight performance, and secure comfort is what the Gala brings to the table, allowing you to focus less on your gear, and more on your riding.
Board Compatibility: 2x4 and 4x4, not compatible with the Burton channel system.
Highback: Mainframe Highbacks
The Mainframe highback has a more rigid middle section for powerful heelside response, along with more flexible outer sections for enhanced freedom of movement and lateral mobility.
Straps: One Shot 3D Molded Straps
3D molded TPU straps that conform to the shape of your boot both vertically and horizontally for secure comfort.
Cushioning: 2 Part Puffy Pad Footbeds
The Puffy Pad Footbed features two zones of compression for comfort and shock absorption
Die-cast aluminium ratchets that offer lightweight, hassle-free performance.
Boot Size (US)
||5 - 9|
5th Element L-1 Boot
Whether its your first time out on the mountain or you have been riding for a few years the 5th Element L-1 Snowboard Boot is perfect for you. With a nice soft flex, the L-1 is comfortable and makes lifes simple for you to test your skills out on the mountain. Traditional lace helps fine tune the L-1 for an optimal fit and smooth flex. The L-1 is going to help improve your skills on the mountain, whether its learning to carve or keeping your foot comfortable. At such a decent price point this boot is the one for you.
- Comfort Liner
- Soft Flex
- Basic Fit
- Powder Room Glades Jacket / 7k waterproofing / 7k breathability / Insulated
- Powder Room Pant / 10k waterproof / 10k breathability
- Goggles come with a lens best suited for sunny weather.
- Gloves check here for sizing - Click here for our comprehensive glove size chart.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.