The 2022 Volcom Romy Snow Suit gives ultimate protection against the elements in this workwear inspired, full coverage snow suit. Fully equipped with stretchy 15k waterproofing and breathable material, fully taped seams, and a V-Science 2-Layer Breathable Lining System, you can guarantee you will stay covered from rain or snow but also not overheat while wearing this suit. Tons of other features found on high end jackets and pants complete this suit in making it an all-inclusive jacket-pant combo.
Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm
Insulation: 2-Layer Shell
Fit: Straight Loose Fit
- V-Science 2-Layer Shell
- Stretch Oxford w/ Repreve & Non-Fluroinated DWR Finish
- Hinged Hood Styling
- Left Sleeve Zippered Pass Pocket
- Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Noise Pocket
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents
- Self Encased Elastic Boot Hem
- Stretch Boot Gaiter w/ Lace Hook
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Specialty Ticket Ring
- Removable Hood
- Want to find out more about waterproof and breathability ratings? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.