The 2018 Union Milan is a freestyle binding that offers pro-level performance with flex and tech that everyone can ride. A favourite of Union pro rider Jamie Anderson, one of the most successful competitive snowboarders of all time, the Milans soft flex and lightweight baseplate make it the ideal binding for creative freestyle lines, tech rail tricks, and smooth and stylish tweaks. The Milan has minimal board to binding contact which results in less board interference, maintaining the natural flex of your board for true board feel and comfortable presses, and asymmetric highbacks and straps for even pressure distribution, added stability, and seamless boot to binding integration. Most importantly it looks amazing and improves your freestyle game, what more do you want?
Flex: Soft - 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) - Freestyle
Board Compatibility: This binding comes with a mini-disk that is compatible with 2x4 inserts, and the Channel binding mounting systems.
Base Plate: Duraflex MD Milan
The Duraflex MD baseplate comes Duraflex injected, making it the softest and most forgiving in the MD range. This gives your board the most natural flex and provides the skate-like feeling favoured by freestyle riders.
Highback: Asym S2 Lady Highbacks
The Asym S2 Highback is a team favourite for urban and technical freestyle riding, featuring a soft flex, super strong construction, and an asymmetrical design thats tweaked towards the outside of the bindings, promoting flex and boot to binding response.
Buckles: Union Aluminium Ratchets
A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
Straps: 3D Asymmetric Ankle Straps
Pre-curved multi-layer 3D Asymmetrical ankle straps evenly distribute pressure across the contours of your boots, and Ultragrip toe straps provide superior grip, keeping you locked in and on point.
Cushioning: Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings
The Milan features a full EVA footbed for shock absorption and chatter reduction, as well as Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings that allow for natural canting and provide a more surfy/skatey feel.
Women's boot size: US 3-6 // UK 1.5-4.5 // Euro 34-37.5 // Mondo 21-23.5
Women's boot size: US 5.5-9 // UK 4-7.5 // Euro 37-41 // Mondo 23-26.5
Need a size we don't have? Just ask us to find out if we can get more!
Not sure which binding size to get? Check out our binding size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.