The 2019 Union Legacy is an aggressive high womens binding with a 100% female specific anatomically correct design. The Legacy is not for the faint of heart, and offers premium performance designed for big mountains, hard carves, and world class competitions, with a responsive flex that does what you want, when you want. The incredible tech in the Legacy keeps the performance high and the weight low, making it one of the lightest bindings ever produced at a minuscule 699 grams. This is achieved through using lightweight, durable parts and materials, like magnesium ratchets, forma ankle straps, and integrated vaporlite bushings that absorb impacts and dampen vibrations in your board, creating a smooth, high-performance ride that can take on anything the mountain throws at you. For the 2019 season Union have redesigned the Legacy highback, providing quick response and control with a fresh new look.
Binding Type: All Mountain High Performance
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff):
Board Compatibility: This 2019 Union binding comes with a Union mini disk, compatible with 4x4 and Channel binding mounting systems.
Baseplate: Duraflex ST Legacy Baseplate
The Legacy baseplate is like one big shock absorber, using Duraflex ST blended nylon that provides a mid flexing base with added power that can perform all over the mountain. A minimum board to binding contact footprint of just 5% promotes the true flex of your board and provides more natural response.
Highback: All New Legacy Highback
The Legacy Highback has been redesigned for 2019, with an anatomically correct shape and streamlined design that provides a seamless boot to binding interface with lateral freedom for maximum leverage. The highback is also extremely responsive, lightweight, and durable so you can put it through its paces all season long.
Buckles: Magnesium Ratchets
A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
Straps: Forma Ankle Straps + Ultragrip Toe Strap
The new Forma ankle strap produces strength and rapid response from the outside, fit and pillowed comfort from the inside. The Ultragrip Toe Strap offers multi-positional functionality and superior grip with a simple, highly durable design.
Cushioning: Integrated Vaporlite Bushings
The Legacy has more cushion for the pushin' that's for sure. Multiple densities in multiple zones, the EVA bushing allows for a super surfy feel that will happily absorb underfoot vibrations and offer added cushion where you want it and response where you need it. The Vaporlite Full Bottom Bushing system allows for natural canting, all-season long comfort, and maintains it's superior dampening characteristics in cold temperatures providing a cushioned ride that can't be matched and even pressure distribution for true board flex.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Hex FLAD Forward Lean:
Multi-position highback lean adjustment with a simple twist, push, and slide.
|US Womens||4 - 6||6 - 9||8 - 11|
|US Youth||3 - 5||5 - 8||7 - 10|
|UK||2 - 4||4 - 7||6 - 9|
|Mondo||21 - 23||23 - 26||25 - 28|
|Euro||34 - 37||37 - 41||40 - 43|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.