Be sure to be in early to get your hands on the extremely limited 2021 Union Team Force 5 Pack Collectors Edition binding. Just how limited? Well, Melbourne Snowboard Centre is the ONLY snowboard shop in all Australia to get our hands on these bindings. Coming with 5 unique colourways and iconic UNION logo stamped on the back these bindings celebrate everything Union has put into the Force since it was first created. Be sure to act fast on these limited bindings because they won't last long, so get in and own an iconic piece of Union collectors edition history (or all 5, we don't mind). *Each pack contains 1 (one) pair of bindings.
The 2021 Union Force snowboard binding is one of Union's, and the worlds, most popular bindings, renowned for all mountain performance, top notch quality, and reliable consistency. It's the one you'll see almost every Union team rider riding, the one you'll see lapping the park, carving the groomers, or slashing powder, and doing it all with style. Year after year the Force delivers supreme all-terrain performance and comfort, it's consistently one of the best looking bindings we stock here at MSC, and subsequently, one of the bindings we sell out of first. At this price you won't find much else that delivers unbeatable style, pristine comfort, and bomb-proof durability that's designed to ride 100+ days per season. The Force isn't just a fashion piece, it's a future-proof binding full of tech features, boasting season after season dependability.
This Union binding comes with a Universal Disk, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel binding mounting systems.
Stage 4 Duraflex ST Baseplate
The Duraflex blended nylon in this baseplate is designed specifically for the cold, and maintains its strength and intended performance across a broad range of temperatures. The design of the baseplate aims to maintain the true flex of your snowboard, while still dampening chatter and keeping its strength.
The Duraflex injected multizone highbacks found on the Force binding are supportive, durable, and feature a tapered shape towards the top, promoting flex and tweakability for huge stylish presses and grabs.
A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
Exoframe 2.0 Direct Connect Ankle Straps w/ Hinge + Hexgrip w/ Secure-lock Toe Straps
This year the Force has been upgraded with freshly designed brand new Exoframe 2.0 and Hexgrip straps, which provide the security and comfort you'd expect from the Force but with reduced weight, materials, and a better boot to binding connection with none of the elastic stretching found in regular straps. The Hinge on the ankle strap allows for easier entry, while the secure-lock system on the toe strap doubles the connection strength, so your bindings are more durable and dependable than ever.
Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA Bushings
These bushings maintain their performance season after season. Where other materials would deteriorate over time, Unions bushings stay consistently strong even after seasons of use. The EVA removes pressure points on all four corners of the baseplate and dampens your ride, absorbing chatter and hard landings, and dual density EVA under the heels and toes plus a full EVA foot bed with adjustable toe ramp gives awesome boot to binding to board response.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
Tool-less strap adjust:
Whether you're letting a friend borrow your bindings or you just need to fine tune your fit, you can adjust your straps on the fly without the need for tools.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.