The 2021 Union DLX delivers high-end performance, techy features and power beyond its price point value. Built to be the perfect all-terrain binding, these bad boys boast canted footbeds, comfy, grippy straps, and renowned Union quality. If you're a baller on a budget, you can't go past the DLX.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex (1 - Soft / 10 - Stiff):
Highback: 3 / 10
Baseplate: 5 / 10
Strap: 5 / 10
Board Compatibility: This Union binding comes with a universal baseplate, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel mounting systems.
Baseplate: Stage 5 Duraflex Base
Designed as an all-mountain and freeride base, the Stage 5 is lightweight, canted for comfort and power, and offers bomb-proof durability for long lasting performance.
High Back: ST Highbacks
The ST Highbacks have a modern fit and a symmetric flex, but are tapered at the top giving you greater flex up high, and stronger response down low.
Buckles: Union Aluminium
A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
Straps: Forma Ankle Straps + Ultragrip Toe Straps
The new Forma ankle strap produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and comfort on the inside. The Ultragrip Toe Strap offers multi-positional options and is made from a thermoplastic anti-slip material to keep you securely locked in.
Cushioning Thermoformed EVA Bushings
Thermoformed EVA Bushings offer added cushioning in the heel area where it's needed the most, maintain the true flex of your board, and help dampen your ride.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
No tools needed to adjust your highback forward lean, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
|US Unisex||5 - 8||7 - 10||10+|
|US Womens||6 - 9||8 - 11|
|UK||4 - 7||6 - 9||9+|
|Mondo||23 - 26||25 - 28||28+|
|Euro||37 - 41||40 - 43||43+|
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.