The 2022 Union Contact Pro Binding will quickly be a freestyle snowboarders new best friend and will compliment any park board perfectly. Known for its surf like feel thanks to the mini-disk baseplate and full bottom EVA bushing this binding feels just as home casually surfing in pow as it does as being a straight up jib-dog all over the resort. Mix in a mid flexing, asymmetrical highback and responsive straps, you will feel the difference the Contact Pro can make in your freestyle game and finally be able understand how Union team rider Scott Stevens can do the wizardry he does on a snowboard.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex: 5/10 (Mid)
Board Compatibility: This Union binding comes with a Minidisk, compatible with 2x4 and channel binding mounting systems.
The Contact Pro baseplate is like one big shock absorber, using Duraflex MD blended nylon that provides a mid flexing base with the added power that can perform all over the mountain. A minimum board to binding contact footprint of just 5% promotes the true flex of your board and provides a more natural response.
Asym S2 Duraflex
The Asym S2 Duraflex Highback is a team favourite for urban and technical freestyle riding, featuring a soft flex, super strong construction, and an asymmetrical design thats tweaked towards the outside of the bindings, promoting flex and boot to binding response.
A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
Forma Elite Ankle Strap + TS 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap
These straps offer rapid response without compromising on comfort. A lightweight, durable strap that fits well to any boot on the market. The Hexgrip Toe Strap offers multi-positional options and is made from a thermoplastic anti-slip material to keep you securely locked in.
Full Bottom Thermoformed EVA Bushings
Thermoformed EVA bushings between the binding and your board sucks up unwanted board vibrations and absorbs impact, making your ride smoother and your landings less intense.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.