The 2022 Union Cadet XS Binding is a perfect binding for your little grom to be using to get used to riding a traditional basket binding. Get them used to real fitting toe and ankle straps, a heelcup that grows with them and a nice soft forgiving highback and they will be zooming down the mountain faster than you are in no time.
Binding Type: All Mountain
Flex: 4/10 (Soft)
Board Compatibility: This Union binding comes with a Universal Disk, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel binding mounting systems.
Stage 5 XS Duraflex
A surfy, softer flexing baseplate that is easy to ride and learn on.
Cadet XS Duraflex
The Cadet highback is soft yet supportive, perfect for progressing skills.
A smooth and fast mechanism combined with Union aluminium creates a light and durable ratchet that feels good, looks good, and works even better.
Forma Ankle Strap + TS 1.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap
The Forma ankle strap produces strength and rapid response on the outside, fit and comfort on the inside. The TS 1.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap offers multi-positional options and is made from a thermoplastic anti-slip material to keep you securely locked in.
EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushings
EXT thermoformed EVA bushings between the binding and your board sucks up unwanted board vibrations and absorbs impact, making your ride smoother and your landings less intense.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.