The 2021 Union Atlas Kazu Binding is based off Union's best selling Atlas Binding but in the Custom House graphic and a few little tweaked upgrades in the straps for Team Rider Kazu Kokubo. This binding is an all-mountain legend, redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up to deliver the performance you've come to expect from the Atlas, and then exceed your expectations. Union aren't messing around with the Atlas this year, giving it their strongest ever baseplate combined with all-new Vaporlite High Density bushings for an ultra smooth ride with lightning fast response, plus all new straps, a brand new highback, and a tough aesthetic that you'd find on high tech, top secret military hardware. The high flying, hard charging, super stylish all mountain duo of the Union team, the Atlas is one binding that can withstand the pressure of the worlds best riders, and allow them to keep pushing the limits in-resort and out.
This Union binding comes with a Universal Disk, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel binding mounting systems.
Stage VII Duraflex CB
The all new Stage VII Duraflex CB baseplate was engineered to be the strongest baseplate Union has ever created. Featuring ultra-responsive Duraflex CB Nylon, this baseplate is lightweight and near-indestructible, perfect for Unions most aggressive and punishing riders.
Atlas Duraflex CB Highback
An all new icon in the snowboarding world, the Atlas highback isn't just a pretty face. This super light, stiff, streamlined design has been refined to seamlessly connect with your boot and allow free lateral movement so you can tweak the hell out of your grabs and presses.
A construction process completely unique to Union allows them to make their ratchets out of Magnesium, resulting in a product that is 4 times stronger than aluminium while being half the weight. Not only that, it's easily recycled so the environment benefits too.
FormaLab Ankle Straps + TS-2.0 Hexgrip Toe Straps
The brand new FormaLAB ankle straps and Hexgrip toe straps provide the security and comfort you'd expect but with reduced weight, materials, and a better boot to binding connection with none of the elastic stretching found in regular straps. The HexGrip strap provides security and comfort with reduced weight, materials, and a better boot to binding connection, while the secure-lock system on the toe strap doubles the connection strength, so your bindings are more durable and dependable than ever.
Vaporlite HD Bushings
The Vaporlite bushing system sets a new standard for how a snowboard binding should function and perform. These bushings use an injection moulding process (similar to the way plastic parts are created) making them more waterproof, durable, and precise than any other EVA material on the market. This is next level binding tech that absorbs chatter like no other while maintaining the natural flex of your board, and the new High Density version increases stiffness and response while still maintaining the same dampening characteristics.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
Tool-less strap adjust:
Whether you're letting a friend borrow your bindings or you just need to fine tune your fit, you can adjust your straps on the fly without the need for tools.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.