The 2022 Union Atlas FC Binding is the Lamborghini of bindings in the snowboarding world (not even joking, the technology used to make the Forged Carbon pieces is the same Lamborghini uses in their supercars!). When you desire a binding that is lighter and more responsive than one of the best on the market, the Atlas FC has you covered. Its super stiff Forged Carbon highback gives immediate response when you are charging at your absolute hardest and the updated Exoframe 5.0 ankle strap, TS 4.0+ toe strap and ratchets will keep you locked in and feeling like you can take on anything the mountain can throw at you.
Binding Type: All Mountain / Freeride
Flex: 10/10 (Stiff)
Board Compatibility: Camber Disk + Washer, compatible with all 4x4, 4x2 and Channel insert systems.
Stage 7 Duraflex CB
The all new Stage VII Duraflex CB baseplate was engineered to be the strongest baseplate Union has ever created. Featuring ultra-responsive Duraflex CB Nylon, this baseplate is lightweight and near-indestructible, perfect for Unions most aggressive and punishing riders.
Atlas Forged Carbon
When you require the best technology and materials used for increased stiffness and strength while keeping the weight down, look no farther than Forged Carbon technology. This ultra-strong and light highback has 2x the amount of strength-to-weight ratio when compared to other injected plastic highbacks and is 40% lighter on top of that.
Magnesium S1 with Aluminium Base
Designed for those who ride hard 100+ days a year and absolutely put their bindings to the test, these new Magnesium S1 ratchets are the solution. Fully integrated springs are protected from the harsh weather that can affect the lifespan of your ratchet.
Exoframe 5.0 Ankle Strap + TS 4.0+ Toe Strap
The Exoframe 5.0 strap uses newly designed tri-axial flex patters to perfectly fit your boot and provide instant response and power directly into your binding without extra, unwanted weight. Find the perfect fit with the tool-less adjustment and worry less about ill fitting straps. The TS 4.0+ toe strap is simple, lightweight, and durable that has a shorter buckle base to remove pesky pressure points. Its so comfy and responsive, you wont even realise it's there.
Vaporlite HD Bushings
The Vaporlite bushing system sets a new standard for how a snowboard binding should function and perform. These bushings use an injection moulding process (similar to the way plastic parts are created) making them more waterproof, durable, and precise than any other EVA material on the market. This is next level binding tech that absorbs chatter like no other while maintaining the natural flex of your board, and the new High Density version increases stiffness and response while still maintaining the same dampening characteristics.
Extruded 3D Aluminium Heelcups:
This heelcup increased the stiffness of the binding, increases response, and is adjustable to help you dial in the perfect fit.
Classic Forward Lean Adjuster:
No tools needed for this one, just flick the tab down and slide the panel for more response or a looser feeling ride on the fly.
Grade 8.8 Hardware:
Union ensure their hardware is reliable by using the strongest steel available on the market.
Tool-less strap adjust:
Whether you're letting a friend borrow your bindings or you just need to fine tune your fit, you can adjust your straps on the fly without the need for tools.
The footbed of this binding is angled to better align your joints and provide a more natural feeling, less fatiguing ride.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.