Do you want the best? The TM-Three is back again this season, which takes everything you got from the Tm-Two and puts its all together in a super high end, very adjustable boot that can be customised to your hearts content.
With the options to change the flex with Recoil Flex Control inserts, you can quickly and easily modify your boots depending on the terrain you want to ride.
With the newly designed Elite Internal Harness, tie them tight with the Tongue Tension+ for the best heel hold you can get. For the riders who put in loads of days you can count on the TM-Three holding up, with the critically placed Exo Armour and the Storm Shield to ensure that you can ride the boots for longer without them breaking down.
The new Elite footbed comes with adjustable arch support inserts, so you can match you footbed to get the exact amount of arch support you need.
Boot Flex: Medium/Stiff - Adjustable
Recommended Use: All Mountain
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Traditional - Get a custom fit every time with the tried and true lace up. Tweak it just how you like it over every part of your foot. Get that perfect hold over your instep for ultimate heel hold.
Shell: A medium to stiffer flexing shell allow for an all mountain performance boot. An articulated cuff gives a more natural flex to the boots shell without any creasing across the ankle.
Liner: Elite fit liner - A 100% heat mouldable Intuition foam liner and Elite footbed. Adaptive arch support on the footbed allows you to adjust the amount of arch support you get, while the Power Cuff quickly tightens the top of the liner.
Cushioning / Traction: STI Energy Foam, Performance Rubber Outsole.
Construction Features: Tongue Tension+ System, Articulated Cuff, 3D Moulded Tongue, Performance Back Stay, Heat Vent, Pressure Pad,
US: 6 - 13 // EU: 38 - 47 // Mondo point: 24 - 31 // UK: 5 - 12
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.