A best seller year after year, the ThirtyTwo Lashed gets the combination of fit, flex and price right - so you end up with a whole lot of boot for your money.
The medium flex suits all kinds of rinding, and the simple and dependable traditional laces can't be beaten for getting the perfect fit.
Boot Flex: Medium - 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Recommended Use: All Mountain - Freestyle
Thermo Mouldable Liner: Yes
Lacing System: Traditional - Get a custom fit every time with the tried and true lace up. Traditional lace up allows you to get the tensioning just right where you need it and looser where you want it.
Shell: A medium shell with an articulated cuff for a more natural flex and a longer boot lifespan. Performance back stay gives durability to the boot and better high back to boot grip.
- Medium support
- Dual density intuition foam providing comfort, warmth, and support.
- Customizable heel hold fit
- Velcro power strap allows a snug fit at the top of the liner and better energy transfer on heel side turns.
Cushioning / Traction: Custom moulded, lightweight footbed for support and performance with heel cradle and arch support. High-density STI evolution foam outsole gives lightweight durability and grip.
Construction Features: Articulated Cuff, 3D Moulded Tongue, Performance Back Stay
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.