The 2021 ThirtyTwo 3DX snowboard boot was designed to bring out the inner style-lord in anyone who rides this boot. Perfectly responsive and smooth riding, this boot truly performs under any condition, from in-bounds resort riding to heli trips in the backcountry. This incredibly comfortable boot has an ultra-light and grippy outsole, perfect for hiking and Tailored Lacing Technology to offer the perfect fit and support where you need it most. Feel locked in, supported and fully capable with the 3DX.
Boot Type: All Mountain / Backcountry
Boot Flex (1 = soft / 10 = stiff): 5/10
Lacing System: Traditional Lace w/ Tailored Lacing + Tongue Tension+
Get a custom fit every time with the tried and true lace up. Traditional lacing gives you the freedom to get the tensioning just right where you need it and looser where you want it, plus with the addition of tailored lacing you can lock down your instep with more power and precision.
This boot features an injection-moulded liner with high rebound energy foam that provides excellent support, mid flex, and outstanding durability and longevity. Intuition foam lining allows this liner to be 100% heat mouldable and customizable.
Cushioning / Outsole:
The Elite footbed is made from moulded energy foam with heel cradle and customisable arch support. This is the top tier in ThirtyTwo fotbeds.
Michelin Fiberlite Outsole
The Michelin Fiberlite Outsole provides lightweight traction and superior durability.
STI Energy Foam
This special foam is made from a high rebound formula, giving you cushioning as well as response.
- 1:1 lasting - True half sizes
- Michelin Fiberlite outsole
- Energy foam cushioning
- Cushion cup
- Snow guard
- 3D molded tongue
- Elite internal harness
- Articulated cuff
- Molded toe cap
- Performance backstay
- Storm shield
- Heel hold kit
- Recoil flex control
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
- Not sure what boot size to purchase? Check out size chart here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.