Techine's T-Money Board has had an upgrade since last year. Still using the super popular Combo Camber that we at MSC refer to as Moustache Camber. Now with a core upgrade of single Carbon and Kevlar stringers providing more pop and durability. Featuring a more technical shape that is usually reserved for much more expensive and advanced boards the T-Money is a steal at this price. The reverse camber between the feet creates an easy to ride and forgiving feel while the added positive camber in the nose and tail will give you the support and response that intermediate and advanced riders require.
Board Type: Park / Freestyle
Camber Type: Hybrid-Reverse (We call it Moustache Camber)
Reverse camber between the feet with positive camber in the nose and tail. The best of both worlds.
Flex: Medium - Stiff 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Sitting on the stiffer side of medium this board can handle big speeds and heavy landings.
Built for multi directional riding, spinning and jibbing. Ride it forwards, backwards or upside down.
Core: Power Tech Core
Tip to tail Poplar wood for added response and strength. Single Carbon and Kevlar stringers running tip to tails ad pop, stability and durability to the board.
Durable reliable base that doesn't require constant maintenance.
Board Lengths: 146cm, 151cm, 153cm, 156cm, 159cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.