The Technine Powder Wolf gives you that solid camber feel, with everything you need to float in deep snow. The big nose and short tail means that the tail naturally wants to sink, while the long and wide nose easily floats in the deepest snow.
If you want a nimble board, that will float in the deep snow but still ride just as well on the hardpack, the Powder Wolf gets it done.
Camber Type: Flat Rock
The overall flat profile, with reverse camber starting outside of the bindings gives you a forgiving and fun ride, that keeps it loose and easy, and will help with float on deep days.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Medium flex that is stiff ride all over the mountain but will still do its best work in deep snow.
A directional board, with a set back stance and a short tail.
Core: Power Tech Core
A full tip-to-tail poplar core with finger joints. The poplar keeps the core strong, with the perfect amount of stability and energy.
Edges: Radial Sidecut
A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
Base: Sintered IS 4400
The sintered base is a tough and fast material, that will keep you riding quickly even on slow cat tracks..
Single Kevlar Taping - A single kevlar strip running down the length of the board, adding pop and snap without any extra torsional stiffness.
Board Lengths: 150cm, 154cm, 158cm
Stance Set back: 60mm
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.