The Spark Ibex Crampons will help you take your splitboard to more treacherous, and rewarding, terrain with confidence. Constructed from lightweight aluminium to provide maximum strength with minimum weight, the Ibex Crampons are a necessity for any serious tourer.
Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and remove while skinning without removing your bindings.
Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
Nesting Design: The new dual-width design allows the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
Lightweight: Made from lightweight aluminium with cutouts for extra weight saving.
Storage: Includes storage bag
- Regular - Splitboard waist width 250-260mm
- Wide - Splitboard waist width >260mm
Compatible with Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, and Burton Hitchhiker bindings.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.