The Smokin Team is the epitome of a "By Riders, For Riders" snowboard. Smokin team riders have played an integral part in the design process and product development of this years Team, because after all, they're the ones riding it. And now you can too! From rider feedback, this board has been decked out with mellow traditional camber, double PoP Gnarly stringers, gentle Magne-Traction and a Renewable Good Wood Core. As with all Smokin boards, you get a 6K sintered base, VDFLU strength, three stage dampening and a three year warranty, so you get yourself a sustainable, smooth ride.Who knows, step on one of these and you may just become the next Smokin Team rider!
Board Type: Freestyle focused all mountain
Camber Type: Traditional Camber
Camber from contact point to contact point makes for a traditionally stable and poppy snowboard.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Smack bang in the middle for all-mountain free-riding, powder slashing and park playing.
Park Flex - Smokin's most popular flex pattern, the park flex is their most versatile core profile that is designed to be lively, responsive, and stable, while still maintaining pressability.
Shape: True Twin
This board is a true twin featuring a symmetrical shape, sidecut and core profile for a consistent ride, regular or switch.
Core: Certified Renewable Good Wood
Full length Aspen wood core hand picked and sourced from an I.S.C. certified U.S. lumber mill.
Base: Sintered 6K Tefloaded Base
Dense, fast, and 1/3 thicker than the industry standard, this base material is the toughest and fastest available. Combine this with Teflon, the slipperiest synthetic on the planet, and you're in for a super quick ride.
V.D.F.L.U - Variable Desnsity Fiberglass Layup. An extra layer of secret material to reinforce high impact areas for longer board life.
Mello Magnetraction - 7 points of contact along the length of the board increase your grip and edge hold on all snow types.
Pop Gnarly - Natural hemp stringers reduce vibration, absorb impacts, and increase response and pop.
R3 Sustainability - This board has been constructed with the environment in mind, reusing materials and reducing waste wherever possible to reduce our environmental footprint.
Board Lengths: 152cm, 154cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.