The Smokin Buck Ferton is the trouble maker on the slopes, the board that doesn't give a damn, is always throwing shade, poking fun, and hating on snowboarding. The Buck is the board that makes fun of every other board, while still outshining them all over the mountain. The hybrid camber profile and mid flex mean you can take this anywhere you want, from lapping the park and pipe to carving up groomers, so you can stick it to the man no matter what your style is. If you're a core snowboarder and want to laugh in the face of snowboarding itself while still riding a great board, there isn't any better way to do it.
Board Type: Freestyle focused all mountain
Camber Type: CTX
A rocker dominant camber combo for a skatey, yet stable ride. Reverse between the feet, with camber in the nose and tail in a flattened line. The result is a board with the power and pop of traditional camber, as well as the catch-free ease of reverse camber.
Park Flex - Smokin's most popular flex pattern, the park flex is their most versatile core profile that is designed to be lively, responsive, and stable, while still maintaining pressability.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Stiff enough to plow through the powder and hold a strong edge, but soft enough to be forgiving when you need it.
Shape: True Twin
Ride it regular or switch, this board is designed the same tip to tail for precise performance both ways.
Skate Kicks - A flatter shape in the tip and tail for a more buttery, floaty feel.
Core: Certified Renewable Good Wood
Full length Aspen wood core hand picked and sourced from an I.S.C. certified U.S. lumber mill.
Base: Sintered 6K
Dense, fast, and 1/3 thicker than the industry standard, this base material is the toughest and fastest available. Penetrate a layer of high fluoro One Ball Jay wax before you ride it and be the fastest on the hill for life.
3 Stage Dampening - Three layers of dampening to create a vibration free ride that leads to less fatigue and longer board life.
V.D.F.L.U - Variable Desnsity Fiberglass Layup. An extra layer of secret material to reinforce high impact areas for longer board life.
Mello Magnetraction - 7 points of contact along the length of the board increase your grip and edge hold on all snow types.
Pop Gnarly - Natural hemp stringers reduce vibration, absorb impacts, and increase response and pop.
R3 Sustainability - This board has been constructed with the environment in mind, reusing materials and reducing waste wherever possible to reduce our environmental footprint.
Board Lengths: 151cm, 155cm, 158cm
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.