The Sandbox Classic 2.0 Apex proves that safety and style can work in perfect harmony.
The ABS shell and EPS foam liner keep you comfortable and protected, and the BOA adjustment means that you can fine tune the fit easily.
There are some low profile vents, the keep air moving through the helmet, so that you don't overheat, and moisture can easily leave the helmet.
Hard Core: The combination of the shell and foam gives you very good high-impact protection, without being too bulky.
Low Profile: The low profile fit keeps you protected without having the look of a big bobble head.
Custom Fit: There are multiple pad thicknesses included in the box, so you have loads of options to adjust the helmet to get the perfect fit.
Goggle Fit: Don't worry about matching the helmet up with the googles, the Classic is goggle compatible, so you won't end up with a giant gap.
Trip Clip: The adjustable and removable goggle clip lets you choose 3 positions to get the perfect fit with your goggle strap.
Ear Covers: The ear covers will keep you warm and protected from the cold and the wind, and they can easily be removed if you want to go for the skate look.
Audio Ready: The ear covers have a built in audio pocket, which means you can easily add speakers to the helmet.
- Click here for the full list of helmet brands and their size charts.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.