The 2018 Salomon Wonder is a super versatile board, that will easily transition from park laps, to groomed runs, to trees and pow slashes, without feeling too aggressive. The Cross Profile gives you tons of pop for big ollies, while the rocker sections at the nose and tail make give you that catch free feel. The freestyle edge bevel keeps rails and boxes feeling smooth in the park, but still gives you strong edge hold when you are carving on hard packed snow. The sintered base keeps you moving fast now matter the snow conditions, it's no wonder they disappear fast!
Camber Type: Cross Profile (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Traditional Camber between the feet with a mild reverse camber in the nose and tail. Experience the awesome edge hold, pop and stability of positive camber, while still being able to press with ease and float through powder.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A medium flex for all mountain domination that can do it all!
Shape: Directional Twin
A true twin shape with a directional flex gives you maximum power for speed, but still feels great whether riding regular or switch. The stance is slightly set back, allowing you to adjust your stance to a true twin for more freestyle/park focused riding.
Core: Aspen Select
The Aspen Select core is light and poppy, and made from sustainably harvest FSC-certified wood.
A blend of multiple elliptical curves, all with contact points for better grip along the edges. Works and looks very similar to Lib-Tech's Magne-Traction.
Sintered bases are quicker than other bases and hold wax extremely well. Take care of your shred stick and you will love the benefits of this higher end base material that will have you flying by your friends on the hill.
Board Lengths: 139cm, 143cm, 146cm, 150cm
Stance Set back: 0mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
Need a different size? Just ask us!
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.