The name of the 2018 Salomon Ultimate Ride tell you everything that you need to know about it. It really is the ultimate freestyle board, made to jib in the park as well as it lands in powder. The funky look of the nose and tail might trick you, but don't get confused, it is a true twin board that will ride exactly the same switch as it does in the regular direction. If you want a one board that can handle everything in the park, hard and fast carving and backcountry powder, the Ultimate Ride is what you need.
Camber Type: Quad Camber
A traditional camber with small rocker zones in the tip and tail that will keep you destroying everything from morning groomers to kinked rails.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) A versatile medium flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
Shape: True Twin
True twin through and through. Designed for freestyle minded riders who like to ride switch as often as they ride regular. It might not look like a twin, but it is.
Core: Ghost Green Core
The components of the Ghost Green Core have been chosen to get the best pop, while reducing weight and still keeping the properties of the super light polawania wood.
Edges: Quadralizer Sidecut
A blend between the Equalizer and Quadratic sidecuts is made to give you the solid and smooth turns for high speed carving, as well as solid edge control in tight spots.
Base: Area 51
The Area51 base is a high-density sintered based laced with a super secret-wax formula, and a specially engineered factory finish designed for air time and durability.
Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams on the tip and tail of the board that help to add pop and stability for high speed riding and big landings.
Gunslinger Sidewalls - There is a carbon inlays that run the length of the board, that help to absorb shocks and impacts from tough riding.
All Mountain Edge Bevel - The board comes with a detuned tip and tail, with a 1 degree base edge through the sidecut, which blends into a 2 degree base edge between your feet. Gives you the best combination of edge hold without any hang-ups.
Board Lengths: 158cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.