The 2022 Salomon Trigger Binding is a jibbing powerhouse. Featuring the Salomon exclusive Blaster Tech that acts like suspension for your bindings, the Trigger is built to absorb flat landings at street spots, chopped up snow on the mountain, and solid impacts from spinning onto rails. Add in a little extra lateral freedom for smoother presses and you've got a binding that dominates the park without breaking a sweat.
Binding Type: Freestyle
Board Compatibility: This Salomon binding comes with a universal disc, compatible with 2x4, 4x4, and channel binding mounting systems.
Base Plate: Blaster
The Blaster Baseplate found on the Trigger is made of a 30% composite that is more rigid than other plastics and more durable than aluminium. Strategically placed Blaster pods allow this binding to control lateral movement and balance energy with mobility.
High Back: Trigger
The Trigger highback features a vibration filtering material unique to Salomon that absorbs shocks, reducing fatigue and smoothing out your ride.
Buckles: Aluminium MP Ratchets
The Aluminium MP Ratchets on this binding are the highest performing from Salomon, designed for better tightening, less ladder damage, and more power and precision at your fingertips.
Straps: 3D Asym Supreme Ankle Strap + Locked-up Toe Straps
The 3D Asym Supreme Ankle Strap features increased support on the outside, tweakability on the inside, giving you better response and comfort with no pressure points. The Locked-Up Toe Strap securely hugs your boot and moulds to the shape of your toe cap, with a little extra comfort for good measure.
Cushioning: SCS + Full EVA
SCS + Full EVA offers the highest degree of shock absorption while directing energy straight into your edges for a consistent, less fatiguing ride.
2.5° of canting in the footbed of this binding helps to align your joints in a more natural state, and adds power and pop to your riding.
|Size||US Mens||US Womens||Euro|
|Small||3.5 - 6.5||4 - 7.5||34.5 - 38.5|
|Medium||7 - 9.5||8 - 10.5||39 - 42.5|
|Large||10 - 13.5||11+||43 - 47|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.