The 2019 Salomon Sleepwalker brings smooth agility and all mountain edge hold to a park board that does not rest. Unrelenting freestyle performance is what the Sleepwalker is all about, which makes it the obvious choice of Salomon riders, like Tommy Gesme, for creative park lines and fun carves without sacrificing pop. Coming with the Rock Out Camber for strong ollies and locked in presses, the Sleepwalker is another step in the name of freestyle progress, loaded with tech to make tricks come easier and look better.
Board Type: Park
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
Shape: True Twin
True Twin boards are constructed exactly the same from tip to tail for identical performance in both switch and regular.
EQ Rad Sidecut - Straight Equalizer and curved Radial sidecut shapes blended together, giving you a fun, grippy, and agile edge.
Core: Aspen Strong
An Aspen wood core with high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones, resulting in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex all season long.
Base: Extruded EG
A durable base that requires little maintenance. The Extruded EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Popster - A specially shaped core profile gives your ollies extra snap, like the feeling of when you ollie on a skateboard.
Rubber Pads - Rubber pads inserted into the sidewalls to reduce fatigue and dampen vibrations.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
Boards Lengths: 148cm, 151cm, 153cm, 155cm, 155cm Wide, 158cm, 158cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 0mm
(155cm Wide) 259mm
(158cm Wide) 262mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(155cm Wide) 55-85kg
(158cm Wide) 70-105kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.