The 2019 Salomon Sight will get you off the rental boards and beginner slopes and onto black runs and powder slashes. Featuring a friendly blend of rocker and camber, the Sight gives you plenty of pop and power without the unforgiving edge catches, so you can turn harder, jump higher, and fall less. The directional twin shape gives you extra float in powder while still letting you ride switch when you want, and with the Quadratic sidecut you'll have new found edge hold when carving up the groomers. For out-of-sight progression that doesn't break the bank, look no further.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber Type: Cross Profile
Positive camber between the feet, rocker from the inserts to the tip and tail. This gives the board the pop and response of camber, with the easy press, forgiving ride, and extra float of rocker.
Flex: 4/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A soft-mid, flex for easy turns and low consequence progression with plenty of pop.
Shape: Directional Twin
This board rides like a true twin but has a setback stance for extra nose float and a more precise ride going forwards.
Quadratic Sidecut - A blend of different curves that create fluid and precise turns and more natural edge control.
Core: Aspen Strong
An Aspen wood core with high-density FSC certified wood strips for the inserts and rail zones, resulting in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex all season long.
A durable base that requires little maintenance.
Rubber Pads - Rubber pads inserted into the sidewalls to reduce fatigue and dampen vibrations.
Bite Free Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for minimum catch.
Boards Lengths: 150cm, 153cm, 155cm Wide, 156cm, 158cm Wide, 159cm, 162cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 10mm
(155cm Wide) 256mm
(158cm Wide) 258mm
(162cm Wide) 260mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(155cm Wide) 60-80kg
(158cm Wide) 65-90kg
(162cm Wide) 65-95kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.