The 2023 Salomon Sickstick is a timeless freestyle powder board, designed with a clean aesthetic and smooth performance. Since its inception over 10 years ago, the Sickstick has stood up to the test of time and the scrutiny of countless riders, leaving them stoked and hungry for more of the Sickstick. The combination of sustainable cork and bamboo in the Sickstick make it both lively and smooth, handling speeds and rough snow while remaining poppy and playful for all mountain freestyle riding. Featuring a versatile camber profile and lightweight construction, the Sickstick delivers a lively, nimble ride that has a focus on eco-friendliness, as well as a focus on making every day on snow something special.
This board is scheduled for delivery to Melbourne Snowboard Centre May 2022. This is an estimated delivery window and is subject to change. You will be notified via email once your board is ready to be collected in store, or once it has been shipped (if being shipped).
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
A stiff flex for powerful riding and strong stability.
Shape: Tapered Twin
This board rides like a true twin but has a floatier nose and tapered tail for the performance of a powder board, with the freestyle abilities of a twin.
Quadralizer Sidecut - The Quadralizer sidecut takes Salomons signature straight line Equalizer sidecut and makes it quadratic, which enhances edge grip, agility, and allows you to perform both big arcing carves and tight aggressive turns.
Core: Ghost Green Core
The Ghost Green Core consists of specially selected components designed for maximum pop and minimum weight, in addition to sustainable Paulownia wood for further weight reduction.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
Base: Sintered EG
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer. The Sintered EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
ABC Wrapper - ABC Wrapping uses structural bamboo veneers to reduce fibreglass and resin content in each board by 40%. Traditional ABS sidewalls are replaced by waterproof bamboo rods, going one step further for the environment. This added bamboo gives the board a lively feel with explosive ollies and reactive turns.
Bamboo + Cork Rails - Waterproof bamboo and cork sidewalls replace traditional ABS, absorbing shock and adding eco-friendly pop.
All Mountain Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for strong edge hold with less catch.
Fine Stone Finish - This stone finish gives the base extra glide for even more speed.
|Size||Waist Width (mm)||Stance Set Back (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Effective Edge (mm)||Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.