The 2018 Salomon Salomonder is a park rats dream. The board of choice and pro model of Salomon riders Chris Grenier and Jed Anderson, the Salomonder is the perfect backyard/urban/park board to take your freestyle game to any environment. Want to take on that quad kink? The Salomonder is going to be your best bet. Soft in all the right places, solid in the tip and tail and with a fresh freestyle shape, you'll be able to lock onto rails with ease and press the absolute hell out of this thing without going too far. If you're familiar with Chris or Jed you'll know they have incredible style and a knack for ridiculous tech, high consequence tricks, smooth spins and huge controlled presses. Grab your Salomonder, channel your inner rail legend, throw down some tricks, and get some footage!
Camber Type: Super Flat
Completely flat tip to tail. A nice middle ground between positive camber and rocker, flat camber is freestyle focused, offering response and edge hold, but still staying loose, floaty, and easy to press.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) A soft board designed to press and pop with ease.
Shape: True Twin
True twin through and through. Designed for freestyle minded riders who like to ride switch as often as they ride regular.
Core: Aspen Strong
Aspen wood core with FSC certified wood strips along the inserts and rails. The result is increased pop, stability, and a reduction in weight.
Edges: EQ 1
Radial outside the inserts for easy turn intiation and straight between for catch free fun.
Base: Extruded EG
Built with a harder compound than standard Extruded, Extruded EG has the versatility of Extruded with enhanced glide.
Easy Press - Designed and tested by Chris Grenier and Jed Anderson, the Easy Press core presses rails and boxes with ease and never buckles, so you can press hard without worrying about snapping your deck.
No Chip Tips - Full aluminium tip and tail construction means no more blowouts, so you can thrash this board harder for longer.
Royal Rubber Pads - Added rubber through the sidewalls to dampen your ride, and absorb impact along the edges.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - A pre-angled edge designed to reduce catching and enhance your freestyle performance.
Board Lengths: 151cm, 154cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.