The 2018 Salomon Oh Yeah will have you screaming its name. Built with all the tech and a pocket friendly price, the Oh Yeah can go wherever you want it to go and do whatever you want it to do. Salomons Rock Out Camber places camber power underfoot and rocker float and forgiveness in the tip and tail, giving you response for groomers, playfulness in the park, and float in powder. Forgiveness for progression, response for aggression, and cash left over for an apres session. Oh Yeah!
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, and rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
Flex: 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile medium flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
Shape: True Twin
True twin through and through. Designed for freestyle minded riders who like to ride switch as often as they ride regular.
Core: Aspen Strong
Aspen wood core with FSC certified wood strips along the inserts and rails. The result is increased pop, stability, and a reduction in weight.
Edges: EQ Rad
A blend of flat geometric angles and radial curves along the edge of the board which create extra contact points where they connect for better grip along the edges. Works and very similarly to Magnetraction.
Base: Extruded EG
Fast, durable and holds wax really well. Extruded bases are super easy to care for, and maintain speed for long periods of time.
Popster - A shaped profile of the core that makes your board feel more like the snap of your skateboards tail.
Royal Rubber Pads - Added rubber through the sidewalls to dampen your ride, and absorb impact along the edges.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - A pre-angled edge designed to reduce catching and enhance your freestyle performance.
Board Lengths: 138cm, 143cm, 147cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.