The 2018 Salomon Mans Board is a light and strong charger board, that will have you riding hard and faster than ever before. With the cross profile camber and the medium stiff flex, it's going to give you a solid and stable feel no matter how fast you ride it. The rocker sections extend out from under your feet towards the nose and tail, which will help you float when the snow is deep.
Inside the Mans board is full of tech, the Ghost Carbon Stringers, Royal Cork Rails and the Popster profiled Ghost Green Core all combine to make up one hell of a board.
Camber Type: Cross Profile (We call it Hybrid Camber)
Traditional Camber between the feet with a mild reverse camber in the nose and tail. Experience the awesome edge hold, pop and stability of positive camber, while still being able to press with ease and float through powder.
Flex: 7/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
A versatile medium to stiff flexing board for all mountain and freestyle riding.
Shape: Directional Twin
A true twin shape with a directional flex gives you maximum power for speed, but still feels great whether riding regular or switch. The stance is slightly set back, allowing you to adjust your stance to a true twin for more freestyle/park focused riding.
Core: Ghost Green Core
To give you the most lightweight, poppy core possible, Salomon have mixed their best wood strips with some carefully selected sustainable light wood.
A blend of multiple elliptical curves, all with contact points for better grip along the edges. Works and looks very similar to Lib-Tech's Magne-Traction.
Base: Sintered EG
Fast, durable and holds wax really well. Look after it and it you will reap the rewards. The EG stands fro Electra Gallium, Electra finishes the board for a turbo-charged speed and the gallium strengthens the base for better impact absorption.
Board Lengths:156cm, 159cm
Stance Set back: 10mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
Please be aware that during lockdown we are not able to process on the spot exchanges. If Melbourne Snowboard Centre is within your allowed radius you are welcome to return your item for a store credit. We will endeavour to issue your credit as soon as possible.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.