The 2021 Salomon Lo-Fi boot offers ultimate comfort and support, whilst packing a tonne of high tech features. With a combination of dependable traditional lacing and a STR8JKT Boa dial on the sides, you can ensure your foot, from the heel to the toe, is dialed in to feel maximum support. With Salomon Mutation construction, you can be confident to feel the flex and ultimate comfort and support.
Lacing System: Traditional Lacing
The tried and true original lacing system, traditional laces are just like your shoe laces, allowing you to customise your fit the entire way up the boot. It's not as quick as other lacing systems, but it's easier to fix, and gives you total control.
Shadow Flex: Top of the range liner developed and designed to match exclusively with our Mutation models. Fully heat mouldable for precision and comfort.
Full Custom Fit – Heat mouldable multi density foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
Cushioning / Traction:
HiFive EC+ – Featuring EnergyCell +: Salomon specific, premium-level EVA foam blend built into the midsole, this outsole is the ultimate in rebound and comfort.
Ortholite C3 Footbed: Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot.
Heel Grip - Cat Tongue material in the heel of this boot grips your sock and results in less slipping for extra strong heel hold.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.