The 2021 Salomon Launch Lace SJ Boa is one of the best boots on the market to ensure you feel both supported and comfortable all day whilst riding. For those who love the customizability and look of a traditional lace boot but want that little extra something to ensure maximum ankle retention, look no further than this boot. Packing a heat mouldable custom fit liner, the multi density foams, strategically placed amongst the sensitive areas such as the shin, ankle, and heel, will have you feeling that maximum level of comfort all day.
Lacing System: Traditional
The tried and true original lacing system, traditional laces are just like your shoe laces, allowing you to customise your fit the entire way up the boot. It's not as quick as other lacing systems, but it's easier to fix, and gives you total control.
Comfort: Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multi density foams, to provide maximu support and comfort.
Custom Fit: Heat mouldable multi density foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
Cushioning / Traction:
Ortholite C2 Footbed: Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot.
Feather: EVA and rubber compound lightweight outsole that delivers cushy comfort and smooth landings.
Heel Grip - Cat Tongue material in the heel of this boot grips your sock and results in less slipping for extra strong heel hold.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing), however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Unfortunately stock levels vary and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.