The 2019 Salomon Huck Knife has truly established itself as one of the worlds leading freestyle boards, entering its third year of production with a filled trophy case and a trail of destruction in its wake. Transworld Good Wood award winner, overall winner of the Snowboard Magazine Black Board Experiment, and the freestyle board of choice for multiple Salomon pro riders, the Huck Knife has a perfect mix of precision, pop, and response from its Quad Camber profile, along with a mid flex to keep it playful and pressy. The predictable response and stability of positive camber combined with the freestyle abilities of a park board make the Huck Knife ready for park jumps, rails lines, street spots, and sidehits all over the mountain.
Board Type: All Mountain Freestyle
Camber Type: Quad Camber
A mostly traditional camber profile with exaggerated camber underfoot leading into small rocker zones at the contact points. This gives you extra pop with less catch.
Flex: 5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A mid flex that offers all mountain versatility. Playful when you want it, and stable when you need it.
Shape: True Twin
True Twin boards are constructed exactly the same from tip to tail for identical performance in both switch and regular.
EQ Rad Sidecut - Straight Equalizer and curved Radial sidecut shapes blended together, giving you a fun, grippy, and agile edge.
Core: Aspen Select
A full Aspen wood core with every piece being hand selected for unrivalled quality.
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer.
Popster - A specially shaped core profile gives your ollies extra snap, like the feeling of when you ollie on a skateboard.
Triax/BA MD Glass - Triaxial Fibreglass that increases durability and stability, plus Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Slingshot - Carbon inlays that load energy and enhance response underfoot.
Freestyle Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for freestyle riding, so you can hit rails straight away without worrying about catching edges.
Boards Lengths: 148cm, 152cm, 155cm, 155cm Wide, 158cm, 158cm Wide
Stance Set Back: 0mm
(155cm Wide) 260mm
(158cm Wide) 263mm
Recommended Rider Weight:
(155cm Wide) 55-75kg
(158cm Wide) 65-90kg
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.