The 2022 Salomon HPS - Wolle Nyvelt 159 has been designed with team rider and founder of Asmo Pow Surfers, Wolfgang Nyvelt. This traditional powder shape is made for peak powder performance, featuring an ultra wide waist and stiff construction, you would be foolish to ride any other board in powder. For the best in deep pow riding, trust in the Wolle Nyvelt and have your mind blown.
Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Board Type: All Mountain Freeride
Camber Type: Rock Out Camber
Traditional Camber throughout the board with a big flat spot between the bindings for added stability, response, and edge hold without feeling aggressive, plus rocker outside the feet to maximise pressability.
A stiff flex for powerful riding and strong stability.
Shape: Tapered Directional
This board has a longer nose and a tapered tail which loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
Quadratic Sidecut - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes and fluid edge to edge transitions.
Core: Ghost Green Core
The Ghost Green Core consists of specially selected components designed for maximum pop and minimum weight, in addition to sustainable Paulownia wood for further weight reduction.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Popster - Pop meets performance. Popster shapes the woodcore profile with strategically placed variations of thickness, providing skate-influenced snap and pop.
Base: Sintered EG
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer. The Sintered EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Mounting Pattern: 2x4 Inserts
All Mountain Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for strong edge hold with less catch.
Fine Stone Finish - This stone finish gives the base extra glide for even more speed.
ABS Sidewalls - These sidewalls are placed in the board to promote energy transfer, dampen vibrations, and soften hard landings.
Walnut Wrapper - This board has a natural walnut wood grain wrapping for a premium look, maximised power, and reduced fibreglass and resin content.
Waist Width (mm)
Stance Set Back (mm)
Nose/Tail Width (mm)
Effective Edge (mm)
|Recommended Rider Weight (kg)|
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.