The 2022 Salomon HPS - Taka Splitboard takes Salomon's most popular powder snowboard profiles and gives it the splitboard treatment, so you can now walk up the hill and ride down, fully disregarding the need for in-bounds exploration. The tapered directional shape with unique powder camber shape makes riding down from a hike easier than ever with improved float and turning ability, all with having a stiff flexing core for increased stability. Say goodbye to having to rely on lifts and waiting in annoying lift lines, with Takaharu's Split you can fully enjoy the mountain to its fullest.
Board Type: Powder and Freeride
Camber Type: Powder Camber
Traditional camber through the majority of the board, with a large reverse camber nose for float in deep snow, as well as smooth and easy entry to turns.
Flex: 8/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff)
A medium flex rating, that gives smooth performance and reliable edge hold even in rough conditions.
Shape: Tapered Directional
Designed to be ridden forwards, exactly the way the body wants to go. Float through powder with effortless style, and power down runs at lightning-fast speeds.
Core: Ghost Green Core
The Ghost Green Core consists of specially selected components designed for maximum pop and minimum weight, in addition to sustainable Paulownia wood for further weight reduction.
Base: Sintered EG
High speed and good wax retention, so you can go faster for longer. The Sintered EG base has an Electra finish for turbocharged glide and Gallium for extra impact resistance.
Popster - A specially shaped core profile gives your ollies extra snap, like the feeling of when you ollie on a skateboard.
ABC Wrapper - More pop with less plastic, the ABC Wrapper is a patented process which uses structural bamboo veneers to reduce the fibreglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
Bamboo + Cork Rails - Waterproof bamboo and cork sidewalls replace traditional ABS, absorbing shock and adding eco-friendly pop.
All Mountain Edge Bevel - Pre-tuned edges for strong edge hold with less catch.
BA MD Glass - Medium Density fibreglass that guarantees consistent quality and light, lively performance.
Custom POMOCA Skins - Included with this Salomon Splitboard are custom cut skins made specific for the Taka split.
PLUM Hooks - These hooks are specifically made for high performance splitboarding. Their asymmetric profile are the perfect link between the parts.
|Size:||Waist Width:||Rec. Stance:||Stance Set Back:||Tail/Tip Width:||Effective Edge:||
Recommended Rider Weight:
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
HOW TO RETURN
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
- Parcels lost in transit to Melbourne Snowboard Centre are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.