The 2021 Salomon Dialogue Focus Boa was built for the freestyle rider who is looking for a full custom-fitting boot that offers rock-solid reliability and durability. The medium flexing stiffness combined with a dual-zone Focus BOA allows you to fully customize your foothold on both upper and lower zones of the boot, while still being comfortable and responsive all day long thanks to the high-end, fully heat moldable liner with increased heel retention. Tired of your feet being uncomfortable and your boots not fitting as you want? The Salomon Dialogue will make all your boot woes go away.
Lacing System: Focus Boa
The Focus Boa lacing system allows you to independently tighten the upper and lower zones of your boot for a dialled in custom fit. Get in and out of your boots in record time, and make adjustments on the fly without needing to step out of your bindings.
The Dialogue shell features a mid flex for versatile performance, with special flex zones at the ankle which allows your boot to bend naturally instead of buckling under the pressure.
Liner: Response with Custom Fit Pro Foam
The Response liner is made for freestyle lovers. A soft and comfy liner combined with Custom Fit Foam that puts extra mouldable material strategically placed in sensitive foot areas, giving you maximum comfort and heel hold.
Cushioning / Traction: Damplite +
Damplite + is made with long lasting high end EVA that gives you plenty of rebound, in a light but tough design.
Ortholite C2 Footbed with Quickdry Insole
Ortholite footbeds create a cooler, drier, healthier, and better cushioned environment for your foot that speeds up the drying process to ensure dry feet all day long.
Heel Grip - Cat Tongue material in the heel of this boot grips your sock and results in less slipping for extra strong heel hold.
Heel Cage - This Dialogue-exclusive feature ensures a progressive and durable flex.
- Want more info on how snowboard boots should fit? Click here.
We are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are most suitable for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds (this includes incorrect sizing) however we're happy to offer you a store credit subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
- The item/s must be sent back in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to Melbourne Snowboard Centre in their original condition.
- We cannot offer returns on any Facemasks, Neckwarmers, Thermals, Socks or Chains due to hygiene and the nature of their use.
Store credits, lasting up to 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the particular item being returned. They are issued via email in which you'll receive a 13 digit code that you can use at checkout online or in store.
Should you not want a credit or exchange, in extenuating circumstances Melbourne Snowboard Centre may issue a refund minus a 20% restocking fee.
Making a return is easy. Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for everyone.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice.
- Take the time to carefully package your returns. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We'll endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24 hours of receiving your product back in store
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed:
If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can walk you through the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.