The 2020 Roxy Torah Bright has been adjusted and refined over the last 10 years, and her pro model is as accomplished and capable as she is. With a more aggressive C2x profile, the Torah will let you ride as hard as you need, whether you are riding the jump line, descending big mountain lines or ripping around the mountain. Poppy, light and responsive, it has it all!
Board Type: All mountain freestyle
Shortened rocker between your feet with lengthened camber to the tip and tail gives you power and pop on groomers and in the park along with float and freedom to charge through powder. More loaded pressure in the tip and tail than regular C2 for a more aggressive and stable ride.
Flex: 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
Twin Flex- Get your switch on with a twin flexing board. With the flex in the tail being an exact reflection of the flex in the tip, you will get so good you'll forget if you're a goofy or regular rider! Soft to medium profiling is super fun and playful, allowing you, jump and slash all over the mountain and in the park.
Ride regular, switch or upside down and you are in for a good time. If you were to fold this board in half, you would find perfect symmetry from tip to tail. Jib, spin and stomp with confidence and unmatched balance.
Core: Light Hearted
The Light Hearted core is made from sustainably harvested Aspen Paulownia wood, and is the lightest, liveliest core from Roxy, while still being super strong.
Fast and rugged with maximum wax retention
- Magnetraction Edges - A special serrated edge creates 7 points of contact between board and snow instead of the usual 2, holding a stronger edge than ever before, even on ice!
|Length (cm)||Effective Edge (cm)||Waist (mm)||Nose / Tail Width (cm)||Sidecut (m)||Max Stance (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.
- Returned within 30 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders).
- Proof of purchase included
HOW TO RETURN
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- Store credits can not be returned and are not redeemable for cash
An example of how your boxed return should be packed:
An example of how your boxed return should NOT be packed: