The 2019 Roxy Sugar is a super sweet board for riders who want to progress in any terrain. The OB camber makes the Sugar catch-free and progression fuelled, while the reliable, forgiving softer flex and twin shape make it playful and poppy for both freestyle and freeride terrain. If you're just starting out or you want a more playful deck to dial in those tricks, the Sugar will satisfy your craving.
Board Type: All Mountain
Camber: Original Banana
Mild rocker between your feet with mild camber to the tip and tail makes this the best camber profile to progress your riding. Learn to ride on day 1 or learn new tricks everyday. Holds an edge on hardpack, floats in powder, and jibs everything.
Flex: 3/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
This twin shape is the same tip to tail, and can perform just as well in switch as it does regular.
Core: Kind Hearted
The Kind Hearted core is made from sustainably harvested Aspen Paulownia wood and is a kinder, softer flexing core for easier riding.
Base: Co-Extruded Base
A tough base that doesn't need much maintenance.
UHMW Sidewalls - A strong and light material.
Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
Board Lengths: 138cm, 143cm, 146cm, 149cm
Stance Set back: 0mm (centred)
Recommended Rider Weight:
- Not sure which size to get? Check out our snowboard size chart here.
- Not sure if you need a wide board or not? Find out here.
- Want to find out about snowboard cambers and shapes? Click here.
- Want to find out about different types of snowboard edges (magne-traction)? Click here.
- Want to find out about the difference in snowboard bases? Click here.
- Want to find out about snowboard construction? Click here.